Why Invest in Sahara Healthcare City?
- The UAE’s healthcare sector is projected to grow to AED 39.4 billion by 2025, according to new analysis from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce, and industry predictions based on data from Euromonitor.
- With the growing population of Sharjah and the adjoining Emirates expected to reach 2.7 million by 2025, there is an acute need for more healthcare facilities, boosting the overall healthcare industry of the region, considerably.
- Growing demand for specialised services, an ageing population, mandatory healthcare insurance, a rise in GDP per capita, and a prevalence of ailments caused by lifestyles.
- Lack of centralised medical facilities in Sharjah, creating investment opportunities in the fields of oncology, paediatrics, post-acute and rehabilitation, along with diabetes, and more.
- Serves 20 million+ people; Sahara Centre attracts up to 17 million shoppers annually and these figures are anticipated to surge up to 20 million after the expansion. Capitalising on this popularity to connect with a diverse patient base is advised.
- SHC’s strategic location; adjacent to Sahara Centre, on the border of Sharjah and Dubai, as well as its proximity to the airports of each Emirate, allowing access from the mall, the new residential towers, and the northern Emirates.
- Ministry of Health Compliant Construction; Adhering to all mandated official MOH guidelines for health and safety details, including in-patient elevators, multiple entry points, optimal ceiling height for day surgery centres, and an ambulance bay.
- More Than a Leasing Partner; the ideal location of SHC presents a good picture for healthcare providers, serving as a PR vehicle enabling partners to connect with millions. Additionally, an abundance of parking spots, indoor entertainment, retail outlets, fine-dining establishments, and commercial services, are equally attractive for patients.
Bringing Hospitality to Healthcare
These days, healthcare services are just part of the equation. The majority of patients have started evaluating medical facilities based on patient care experiences and comfort levels. The more you offer, the more likely will they be to return for follow-up visits or routine check-ups.
SHC introduces exclusive VIP membership services and additional benefits for patients (and families). With these concierge options, patients would be further incentivised to choose your healthcare expertise.
SHC supplementary services:
✔ Concierge services
✔ Interactive children's corner
✔ Ambulance transfers
✔ Valet parking assistance
✔ Booking assistance & escort services (exclusive VIP Benefit)
✔ Uncompromising security through guarded access points, hassle-free, wrist-band access, and more
✔ 24/7 housekeeping
✔ Pleasing views of our exceptional landscaping
SHC’s strategic location, with convenient access to the biggest mall in Sharjah, public transportation, residential communities of Dubai, Sharjah, and northern Emirates, creates new healthcare service opportunities by collaborating with renowned healthcare brands.